Wednesday 25 September 2024

35 makes me feel OLD :(

 

Now everyday when I wake up

I feel I have a brand new life!

Has the number 35,

 trained my brain to make me feel old?

Or my fears to reach this age...

Have made me cherish everyday?

I do not know

What I know is.....

I thank the young girl I once was,

For everything she did :)

All the ups and downs she rode

To reach "MY PRESENT SELF"

I remember all her gloomy days 

When she gave up dreams she watered so well,

I remember her pure efforts,

That were not rewarding....but were right and made someone's days bright

:)


And here's my word

I give you today,

That our future self too

Will be giving and kind.

She will not live to earn money...

But goodness, love and peace 

What will she get in return?

Contentment with which she will finally sleep making her soul flow freely and rise :)


No comments: