Wednesday 18 September 2024

Does a spiral means a Yes?

 He took my hand...

Why didn't he ask!
We crossed the road...
he then turned
Looked at me
And said "it feels nice"!

I was not so shy
But in that moment, I froze!
I remember only two things...
the sound of my heart, and
The touch of his cold fingers...

He then opened my palm...
Before I could ask
He drew a spiral,
And started to walk towards my home.
....I would have drawn a heart if I were him....what does a spiral mean? I never asked ;)
Wait,
He was walking me home!
He was happy!that's fine...
He was even singing!
And ! He still held my hand!

I had to stop him
I told him I am an adult
And I could see.. people noticing...

To which he smiled...
Said - " I know, but I want you to feel nice
For some more time!
Let me walk you home...
Like I will...for the rest of our lives!"

I couldn't say no....
I did feel nice :)
With my warm finger
I drew a spiral too.
Since then, those 5 mins 
Turned into our golden walk.

**
After a decade,
 being in the same home,
I have to remind him-
I am an adult...
Because he still drops me....
Arranges my travels,
Messages me ten thousand times...and,
Acts as my manager !

No comments: