Friday 20 September 2024

Hang in there!

 I can't be your best friend...

Nor can I accompany you everyday
But I can wish the best for you
And hope that you live happy everyday!

You know, you need not be fair or strong
Or cool or smart or try to fit in somewhere...
You are wonderful as you are
And those who love you...
Will love you anyway!

I don't know what you went through,
Or how serious was your loss,
But I know time can help you face things...
And you can...will be better when ever you wish to start!

We all face things....
Some good, some ugly too,
May be a little wait will tell you
That God also planned something for you!

If there is no one to hold your hand
to comfort, hug and say it will be fine
Then gather all your puzzled pieces...
Design the fate that will make you smile!

No comments: