Saturday 26 July 2014

Our book of love :)

My ice thoughts flow like water today
where life seems like an open book 
which I labelled "handle with care"
in which I wrote.......I read...........
when shared, I found it was not handled with care
I covered it to protect.....to care
like good old school days......
but the best books also lose their cover !
so did mine !
Another time I thought to cover it
but this time I wasn't the only one
there was a helping hand whose book was torn too
so we together assembled the pages
pasted some, then left open to dry soon
I read somethings in the other book
wished....I could rub and change what it read 
so we exchanged.....our books !
and when we met next.....
a part of my writing was in the other book
a part of someone's writing was in mine !
What else could we have done
" Two halfs when unite, they become one"
today when I look back 
when my ice thoughts flow like water
I found my life an open book
labelled "handled with love, lots of love"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow such a lovely book you have :)))
Cheers :)))

Garima Garg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.