Wednesday 24 June 2020

Love.....in your eyes :)

He saw me once
Then twice then thrice....
Always I was dressed up nice!

Our meetings grew
So did our love!
We ate,
we laughed,
We argued,
We fought,
We live together now!

I still think what to wear everyday,
To look nice for him, for no reason though !
He has seen ......
my messed up hair,
My mouth stuffed with a sandwich too,
Looking wierd with his tshirt on,
Posing with a broom and duster so many times....
Still I like to look nice ....to his eyes:)

You love me for who I am
You always did!
Still I wish this feeling of butterflies
Fill our hearts.....everytime our eyes meet!
Everytime we fall in love,
And
Everyday I feel special like the first day
When you watched the sun and moon together in our sky

***
This one is for you- Shreyans !


No comments: