Sunday, 4 October 2026

Time cannot heal

 I respect human bonds

But the dependence makes one weak.

Sad to say but a life gone

Make the remaining lives lifeless.


I wish the departing soul could 

Really speak just once to their family 

Could tell them what should they do after their departure!

How to fill that void

How to move in life

How to keep living!


I didnt lose anyone 

But people around me have lost a fortune

They are sad....they grieve

And I feel helpless

Tears, a heavy voice...some words to empathise....I dont think are good enough.



God you are there right!

Then why do you make them wait!

Why cant you just fill this little human life with only love !

Why do people have to calculate their deeds

Or is it that you too have to undergo tests?

You too get stuck...and have no way out!

Or is it that you too are too human and cannot let go the good and the bad !


Whatever it is but all this....coming and going 

Where all arrivals are preplanned

Departures are ....sudden, 

Makes the life show......an incomplete play.



No comments: