Saturday 22 August 2015

If I knew what love meant... I would have found you the day I was born

I felt love is never ending
when I saw papa never gets tired,
I realized love is permanent
when mumma smiled even after the long tired day,
I received love even in care
when didi stood always beside,
I discovered love was in fights
that I and chotu have till date ;)
I saw love has no language
because harry can only bark and lick!

love took many forms....
neighbours, friends, colleagues, 
teachers, kids, even strangers with whom we share a smile!

But to be honest
I never knew love meant YOU
not even on the day I met YOU.
With you; 
I FOUND love is unconditional
it has no age, caste, colour, name or even status,
it doesn't notice the clothes you wear 
what matter to love is that you are there.
I love you and I fear nothing
you mean everything
you play all the roles
Now life means YOU


No comments: