Thursday 27 June 2024

#2 How we met

 What I remember back then

The ancient artifacts....colourful canvases......the pin drop silence.....

And the smell of paint....

Although painting for me is just a hobby

It is my way of rejuvenation too

Hence I felt fresh and happy here:)

.

After an afternoon well spent at the art gallery...

we three, sat on the table to eat

But he kept staring the dusky sky,

I did ignor him but then I enquired

He pointed up

Showed - the sun and the moon sharing the same sky.

I have seen such a sky before

Ofcourse I know the science behind

Yet........

this person I just met....

Seems to be different

He admired things,

the everyday stuff !

Which I once did too. 


I had always been an optimist....

I cherished music all around...

But I was indifferent now

I was overworked, avoided friends,

I kept low and had set boundaries too.

..

Here....

I got stuck in this dusky moment I felt...

Because

for the very first time....

I was all ears to someone NEW!

I wished to hear....to listen more.....

..

To justify my present nature 

I satisfied my taste buds

stuffed my mouth

headed back to my rented place


No comments: