Friday 28 June 2024

#3 How we met

 After February, we did meet

But I remember when we met in August.
We did not share contacts...
Sister had....and that was fine.
....
Since we belonged to the same city
Sister booked tickets with him,
And we travelled home together.

I still remember...
it rained as we boarded our train
He sat on the opposite window
And this person.........
He put his head out of the emergency window, to enjoy the rain!
Can you believe it!
even though the train was stationed...
He made me worry!
I got worried for someone new! I admit.
I felt like asking him to not peep....
Just then he turned his head in
With soaked up hair and face all wet
He smiled
Did he know I was concerned?
How could he!
Why was I thinking so much!

Before retiring to bed,
I went to charge my cell phone.
The socket was near the washrooms.
As I inserted the plug and turned...
There he was...
To accompany me.
We didn't talk much
Was it the time to get familiar and be friends?

Back to our berths
we played word games,
Got to know our hobbies,
Talked about work....home...
And exchanged numbers too

No comments: