Tuesday 27 August 2024

#4 How we met!

The phone beeped 

It was his text

He wrote - " I like you"

And he added - that's all I always meant!

What should I have felt?

Happy? Excited?

I just felt numb. 


I did admit then, 

he was the perfect person

Someone with whom I was me...

He was nice...really nice 

Taking care of every single thing.


I must have been in a shell

Thus, I never thought beyond....

Maybe I gave up hope and was fine with anything that would come my way...

yet this person entered without asking!

 He was right there....coming my way

Making me afraid of coming too close !


I really felt something

Maybe...

An emotion...I didn't understand

Will it hurt? Will it make me sad? Will things turn right? I had no idea.....


I don't know what made me trust him and I wanted to take a step forward !

Without hesitation...

I called....said let's meet

And the next day...
We Met !


No comments: