Saturday 3 August 2024

About me

 I don't remember since when did I start being like this....

When tired..... bored....or dead sick....
I still behave as a fighter
I don't give up.

Even when everything around is a mess...
I turn emotionless and just start over :)
I actually do that
Somedays I really wish to be angry...and mourn and behave like a kid....but that's too tiring to even think...forget about behaving like that...


I don't remember a single thing that I gave up recently....
Yes there were things I chose to not persue....things where I made a mature choice of letting go.....or may be situations where I acted too practical unlike the younger me......!

But today if someone will ask me
Do I regret anything.....when I look back!
The answer will be NOTHING
I am thankful to the simple me
For being optimist....
And for trusting God's plans.

God story of you is surely way too beautiful than your plans.

No comments: